On 10th Feb 2022, AppsCode held a webinar on “Introducing Kubeform Module”. Key contents of the webinar are:
- Terraform Module supports in Kubeform by Kubeform Module
- Generating Kubeform Module Definitions from existing terraform module
- Kubeform Module Object to use generated Kubeform Module Definition as a reference of module
- Supports both public and private git repo of terraform module
- Create, Update and Deletion of Kubeform Module resource
Description of the Webinar
It is required to install the followings to get started:
- Kubeform Module Operator
- Kubeform CLI
Earlier in the webinar the speaker discussed about
Kubeform, it’s features and the cloud providers that Kubeform supports.
After that discussed the
Kubeform Module, the workflow of Kubeform Module in details with showing how to generate Kubeform Module Definitions from existing
terraform modules using
Kubeform CLI. Also showed yaml manifests of
Kubeform Module Definitions, Kubeform Module Object and described those manifests, showed the comparison between the typical terraform configuration
vs Kubeform Module configuration to use terraform module.
Finally, there was a comprehensive hands-on demo on
Kubeform Module where speaker showed full life cycle of Kubeform Module, basically there speaker showed how to create a Kubeform Module Object which used generated Kubeform Module Definition to use any terraform module.
Take a deep dive into the full webinar below:
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install Kubeform, please follow the installation instruction from here .
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website .
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter .
If you have found a bug with Kubeform or want to request for new features, please file an issue .