We are announcing Stash
v2023.03.20 which includes a few bug fixes. You can find the complete changelog here
. In this post, we are going to highlight the changes.
- Fixed a bug that was causing backup failures due to the inability to apply the retention policy to a locked repository (#198 ).
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the
unlockcommand from working on the local repository (#179 ).
- Fixed a bug that was causing Stash-specific imagePullSecrets to replace the existing imagePullSecrets of the workloads (#1509 ).
Please try the latest release and give us your valuable feedback.
- If you want to install Stash in a clean cluster, please follow the installation instruction from here .
- If you want to upgrade Stash from a previous version, please follow the upgrade instruction from here .
- If you want to upgrade the Stash kubectl Plugin, please follow the instruction from here .
To speak with us, please leave a message on our website .
To receive product announcements, follow us on Twitter .
If you have found a bug with Stash or want to request new features, please file an issue .